Want your podcast to sound like the best shows out there? Let our team of professionals handle your audio production and editing work so you can spend less time editing audio files and more time sharing your expertise.
Podcast editing and production done for you
High-quality audio is the key to improving your show's credibility and making your hosts and guests even more credible. Our team of professional audio editors and producers will help any show sound like top shows in the industry.
- Remove verbal ticks
Our team of highly trained audio editors will review your entire audio project and remove any umms, uhhs, likes, rights, ya knows, sort of, kind of, or anything else that will make you and your guests sound less professional.
- Eliminate coughs, interruptions & pick-ups
Nothing is more frustrating than when you are sitting down for an important interview and you have a coughing fit, or the kids barge in, or any other unplanned interruptions. Our team will eliminate those interruptions seamlessly.
- Ensure natural speech patterns are maintained
While our editors are slicing and dicing your audio projects, they are being very mindful to ensure that it still sounds like a natural human conversation. When we do our best job you have no idea we even worked on it.
- Tighten conversation gaps without disturbing flow
Need a moment to collect your thoughts? Does your guest take forever to respond to a question? Worry not, our editors will make sure to tighten any gaps to keep the conversation flowing and sounding natural.
- Process audio, equalize, add production elements
We’ll do our best to make sure you are recording in an optimal environment, but either way, we’re going to apply effects and other audio plug-ins to get your show to sound as close to studio quality as possible.
- Publish the episode on hosting platforms
Once you’re done recording, we take care of the rest, making sure your episode is scheduled correctly inside your hosting platform and that it appears on podcasting platforms.
High-quality podcast editing and production for top-tier shows
Our team handles the time-consuming task of audio editing and production for over 80 podcasts. Our expert editors ensure professional sounding audio by boosting audio quality, removing filler words and interruptions, all while preserving the natural flow of your conversation.
Once you've completed your recording, leave the rest to us. From scheduling your episodes on your hosting platform to ensuring their presence on various podcasting platforms, we handle the entire process.
This service is just one of the many offered by The Podcast Consultant to give you a more simple, enjoyable podcasting experience. You speak into the microphone and focus on letting the conversation flow. We handle the rest. It's that easy.
Podcast Editing & Production Services
Sound like the best shows out there
Audio Production starts at $250 per episode. Book a call today to learn more.
For up to 1-hour episodes*
- Assemble and edit audio podcast episodes consisting of intro, outro, voice-over, music, and content provided by Client into integrated podcast episodes.
- Up to three (3) individual audio source tracks/inputs.
- Edit audio to remove mistakes, long silences, common filler words (e.g., “umm”, “uhhh”, “like”, “ya know”), coughs, sneezes, and transient noises while maintaining a natural sound and flow.
- Perform audio engineering to repair and/or minimize hum, hiss, crackle, buzz, and similar artifacts, where reasonably possible.
- Perform basic audio “sweetening” including equalization of individual audio sources, spectral and voice track noise removal, gating, compression, and loudness normalization.
- Removal of up to six (6) blocks of audio content at the Client's specific request.
- Upload and publish each episode on all major hosting platforms.
- Up to two (2) total rounds of revisions.
- 72-hour turnaround**
Includes everything in Standard Audio Production, plus up to three (3) of the following Audio Production Add-Ons:
- Show notes that include title, episode summary, bullet points of key topic discussions, timestamps, and relevant links.
- Complete audio transcript.
- Detailed edits, removal, and re-organization of unlimited blocks of audio content based on transcript or timestamps provided by the Client.
- Four (4) or more individual audio source tracks/inputs.
- Episode-specific art based on Client-provided guest headshots or illustrations.
- Upload and publish each episode on any hosting platform, including specialized hosts.
Includes everything in Pro Audio Production, plus:
- More than three (3) Audio Production Add-Ons.
- Three (3) or more total rounds of revisions.
* $100 per each additional 30 minutes of show length. Episodes less than 30 minutes long will be billed starting at $175 per episode.
** Expedited turnaround available for an additional charge: 2-day turnaround: $50, 1-day turnaround: $100, Same-day turnaround: $150
Same-day turnaround requires advanced notice.