Our team has decades of combined experience in the audio, video and podcast arena, meaning that your show will always be in safe hands.
We prefer to work with – not for – our clients, diving straight into your podcast show and making recommendations from the get-go. Ensuring client success is the top priority here at The Podcast Consultant, with a guarantee to always offer honest feedback and advice.
- Total downloads
- Episodes Published
What we stand for
Our strong focus on client satisfaction and personal relationships is what makes us stand out. We have a strong commitment to quality, fresh ideas, and to building a good rapport with our clients in order to be valuable partners for the long-term.
- We prefer to work with – not for – our clients, diving straight into you podcast show and making recommendations from the get-go.
- Our team of 20+ audio engineers, editors, and producers have decades of experience in audio, video, and podcasting. We work with clients to maximize each show's chance of success.
- We seek to give honest feedback, even if it isn't easy to hear, because we want to give every client's show the best possible chance of success.
- Client satisfaction
- Offering a service that's high quality and to your liking is key to us. You can count on us to deliver work that we are proud of and that is done right.
- You will always know you are working with actual humans. A personal touch and getting to know your shows, needs and preferences is important to us.
- You'll always know about the status of a current request. Providing structure and clarity are a key value of The Podcast Consultant.
Hundreds of organizations produce podcasts with us.
These are the people that are proud to help you get your podcasts and shows out into the world. We have audio as well as video specialists and a great team working on your design assets.
Co-Owner / CEO
Co-Owner / COO
Head of Production
Head of Talent
Robert Van Vranken
Head of Podcast Launching
Production Orchestrator, Video
Production Orchestrator, Additional Services
Robert Scott Kelly